Image Converter / Resizer
Image Converter / Resizer is a very useful, lightweight desktop application for converting images into different formats and changing both their filesize and their dimensions. It is a simple yet powerful way to convert and resize a large number of image or pdf files at the click of a mouse.
Download Image Converter/Resizer
- .NET Framework: If you are using a version of Windows prior to Vista or Windows7, you need to download the .NET Framework. [Download]
- ImageMagick: This software uses ImageMagick to convert images. [Download]
- Ghostscript: Ghostscript is required only if the desired output format is PDF. [Download]
How to use Image Converter/Resizer
- Add all files to be resized/reformatted (The application supports all kinds of image and pdf files). This can be done in two ways:
If you want to remove the selected files, click on Remove Selected and to remove all the files that have been loaded, click the Remove All button
Choose the desired output format and quality. The higher the quality, the bigger the size of the output file.
Select the folder where you would like to save the output files. The files can be saved either in the same folder with custom prefixes in their filenames or in a separate folder with the same filenames.
To resize the images, select the width and height of the output files. Fix either the height or the width to maintain the aspect ratio while resizing.
Click the Convert button.
- By clicking on the Add... button
- By simply selecting all the files in an explorer window and dragging them to the area that says Drag files here...